Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, coaches work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve their goals — career, personal, or most often, both. — Newsweek
Coaching is a synergistic relationship between the coach and a client designed to tap into your full potential. Just as Olympic athletes wouldn’t think of training without the added insight, objective perspective and enthusiastic support of an athletic coach, many of today’s most successful business leaders, professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and CEOs use the services of a coach to take their lives, careers, or businesses to the next level.
Why does coaching work?
Coaches have the ability to view things from afar — in what some call ‘helicopter vision’ — and to shed new light on difficult situations. Often they can act as a sounding board through tough decisions, help sharpen skills, and motivate. — CFO Magazine
An article in Public Management revealed a study where training alone was compared to coaching combined with training. The study showed that training alone increased productivity by 22.4% while training combined with weekly coaching increased productivity by 88%. Here is why:
1) Accountability. Most coaches have three calls a month with their clients. This regularly scheduled call prompts clients to get more done than they would if left to their own devices. Think about it, if you work out with a personal trainer at the gym, you work much harder than on your own. Clients take bigger actions, set bigger goals and think bigger when they work with a professional coach.
2) Expertise. The trained life coach knows how to help you set the right goals, make more money, and structure your personal and professional life to achieve greater productivity with less effort. You’ll achieve more in less time with the input of a Trading Coach on your side.
3) Delivery. A well-trained coach knows how to use the right words so that you are naturally motivated. It doesn’t take brow-beating or nagging when you are working with a skilled life coach. Coaching typically works best with a weekly call so clients have time to integrate new ways of thinking and take action each week toward their goals. Most coaching is done by phone and delivered in half hour to one hour calls. The experience is challenging and uplifting. You’ll look forward to your weekly calls with your coach.
4) Speed. Most people find that things start to happen very quickly after hiring a coach.
Who works with a coach?
Entrepreneurs, executives, business leaders, traders, actors, musicians, creative people, managers, small business owners, start-ups, professionals and home-makers. If there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be, there is room for coaching. Not only will your coach help you close the gap, your coach will help you break through your limited beliefs and challenge you to think bigger.
What would you work on with a coach?
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Building the mindset of a consistently profitable trader
- Building the behaviors that create consistently profitable results
- Managing emotions
- Removing all fear from your trading and investing
- Developing confidence
- Planning — business, career and life
- Blasting through blocks and fears
- Clearing clutter
- Financial security and independence
- Balancing trading, work, business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Getting out of a rut
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting organized
- Making more money
- Having more time to enjoy life
- Playing, having adventures, and a lot more fun!
- And much, much more…